Our Homecare Services
For all of your non-medical needs! Available to anyone in Edmonton and surrounding communities.
Getting the Service You Need
As we get older, there are things we gain and things we lose. In our golden years, we are made richer by the friends, family, and wisdom that come with age. But many of us also start to struggle with day-to-day living, and find that life at home has become difficult by age-related challenges. When this happens, homecare services can make daily living safer, more comfortable, and more enjoyable.
If you have a loved one in Edmonton and the surrounding area who is starting to struggle with independent living, homecare services from Senior Homecare by Angels can help. Our caregivers offer care and support to seniors in the comfort of home. We help seniors overcome age-related difficulties, often delaying the need for a move to assisted living or a nursing facility. With our personalized approach, compassionate philosophy, and range of specialized care services, we make it easy to find quality elder care for seniors.
We understand that choosing a elder service care provider for a loved one is a difficult process. That’s why we are always here 24/7 to answer your questions and make the process as easy as possible. We would love to meet with you and your loved ones for a free in-home care consultation. That way, we can better understand your loved one's specific needs and how the Angels can help!
Custom Homecare, With Comfort and Ease!
After meeting with you and your loved ones, we’ll work with you to design a unique plan. In addition, we’ll match your loved one with an Angel from our talented team of experienced and professional caregivers. This selection process takes into account a wide variety of factors, including your loved one’s personality preferences, lifestyle, scheduling requirements, and care needs.
Our services help seniors cope with a diverse array of age-related challenges, including mobility difficulties, senior isolation, memory disorders, non-medical support for chronic conditions, and much more. Our team is equipped to offer a range of home care services to their care recipients, including the following:
- Homemaking assistance, like tidying up, freshening the air, doing dishes and retrieving the mail.
- Light housekeeping, including doing the laundry, vacuuming, wiping surfaces or dusting - and more!
- Reminders for medication. This is especially helpful for those living with memory disorder, because often the medications are needed to help alleviate those conditions.
- Planning and preparation of nutritious meals, including researching new recipes, cooking to fit a specific diet, portioning sizes, and fitting macro-nutrients & vitamins to the clients needs.
- Fun and friendly companionship, the simple pleasures! Watching movies, enjoying a cup of coffee, going through old photos and chatting - any hobbies you've got!
- Help with grooming, dressing and hygiene, such as brushing hair, skincare regiments, dental hygiene, and aiding in getting clothes on and off.
- Respite care for family members, where we provide the family with periods of rest and relief from their normal duties of giving care for their relative.
- Long-term or temporary care, available for any and all circumstances! Whether a short recovery from a surgery, personal care for the duration of an moderate illness or injury, or consistent 24-hour attention until the end of life.
- Weekend or holiday care, available no matter the occasion! With flexible schedules and affordable rates, you'll be comfortable knowing that the holidays can be a time of celebration and relaxation.
We also make it easy for you to get in touch with our office about your loved one’s condition and services. If you reach voice mail when you call us, don’t worry. We’re committed to returning your phone calls within fifteen minutes or less, even on evenings and weekends. That way, you can have peace of mind that your loved one’s homecare service provider is only a phone call away and always ready to answer any questions you have, no matter the time!
Your Needs are Our Guarantee!
Nothing matters more to the team at Senior Homecare by Angels than the health, happiness, and well-being of Edmonton seniors. Whether you or your loved one lives in central Edmonton or a nearby community like St. Albert, Sherwood Park, or Spruce Grove it's important to us that they receive the care and support they deserve. Call Senior Homecare By Angels today at (780) 487-4256 to get started with a free care consultation in your home.
Talk to someone today about getting home care services.
Contact us and book a FREE in-home assessment!
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.