We make the process as easy as possible, so that you can get the care you deserve without the struggle!
Are you concerned about the health or well-being of a relative? Or have you been feeling overwhelmed by shouldering the burden of being a caregiver? If so, the local staff at Senior Homecare by Angels® in Edmonton can help. We take the pressure off and provide local families with an easy and affordable way to bring high-quality care directly into the home. Our Edmonton-area caregivers provide skilled at-home care with a compassionate touch so that seniors with needs for care can live happier and healthier lives at home without a worry.
When you first get in touch with us, whether over phone or through our contact page:
- You’ll speak with a care coordinator. We have dedicated care coordinators who will help familiarize you with our processes and services. They’ll set you up with a free care consultation at your place of residence.
- You’ll schedule your first in-home visit. Your first visit will be with a care coordinator who will help make an assessment about the services that will be helpful for your aging loved one. We’ll also discuss what your customized care plan might look like. Often, this meeting will go over the day-to-day tasks, physical & mental difficulties, and emotional & chronic health concerns that you are living with -- as well as answering any further questions you may have.
- You’ll figure out the terms of your care plan. We want to make sure you’re totally comfortable with the care plan we provide to your family, and that includes the cost, the schedule of care, and the caregiver you’ll be working with.
- You’ll find the right care provider. In-home care services are provided by our specialized companion care providers. We will match care providers and clients based on the expertise your loved one might need, as well as personality traits, hobbies, and interests. This interview process will ensure the perfect fit, and allow you to choose from our diverse group of Angels.
- You'll always be in the loop. We'll coordinate with you and your loved one's medical staff to provide complementary care, and ensure that all important information is always brought to your attention. In addition, you will always be able to reach our 24/7 call line at any time if you have anything that needs to be brought to attention!
Getting the At-Home Care You Deserve
Home care is a personal thing, so we believe that you should speak face-to-face with one of our at-home care experts at Senior Homecare by Angels before making any big decisions. That's why we offer the free, in-home consultations for interested families in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove and the greater Edmonton area. You can arrange this meeting with us over the phone at (780) 487-4256, by email at email@example.com, or on our Contact Page.
There's no need to struggle to do everything all on your own. Reach out to Edmonton's local and trusted homecare specialist and find out how professional care could improve you and your loved one's quality of life.
For more information on our services, check out our Life Care Navigation™ or FAQs pages.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.