We make the process as easy as possible, so that you can get the care you deserve without the struggle!
Are you concerned about the health or well-being of a relative? Have you been feeling overwhelmed being a family caregiver? If so, the care staff at Senior Homecare by Angels® here in Edmonton can help. We take the pressure off and provide local families with an easy and affordable way to bring high-quality care directly into the home. Our caregivers provide unmatched, professional at-home care with a compassionate touch, so that your ageing loved ones can live happier and healthier lives.
When you first get in touch with us, whether by phone or our contact page:
- You’ll speak with a care coordinator. You'll have the chance to speak with a dedicated coordinator who will help familiarize you with the home care process and our services. They will set you and your loved one up with a complimentary care consultation, in your own home, so that you can speak face-to-face with one of our Angels.
- You’ll schedule your first in-home visit. Your first visit will be with a care coordinator who will make an assessment, then recommend the services that will best suite your aging loved one's lifestyle. We’ll also discuss what your customized care plan may look like. Often, this meeting will go over the day-to-day tasks, physical & mental difficulties, and emotional & chronic health concerns that your loved one is living with, as well as answering any further questions you may have.
- You’ll figure out the terms of your care plan. We want to make sure you’re totally comfortable with the care plan we will provide to you and your family. That includes going over the costs, the schedule of care, and the caregiver you’ll have the pleasure of working with.
- You’ll find the perfect caregiver. Our in-home care services are provided by specialized companion care providers. We will make sure to match the perfect caregiver with your loved one based on your loved one's needs - as well as their personality, hobbies, and interests. That way, we can ensure you've found the perfect fit from our network of experienced and loving Angels.
- You'll always be in the loop. We'll coordinate with you and your loved one's medical staff in order to provide care that compliments! That way you can rest assured that all important information is always brought to your attention. In addition, you will always be able to reach our 24/7 call line if you have anything that needs to be brought to attention!
Getting the At-Home Care You Deserve
Home care is a personal thing, so we believe that you should speak face-to-face with one of our at-home care experts at Senior Homecare by Angels before making any big decisions. That's why we offer a complimentary in-home consultations for interested families in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove and the greater Edmonton area. You can arrange this meeting with us over the phone at (780) 487-4256, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our Contact Page.
There's no need to struggle to do it all on your own. Reach out to Edmonton's local and trusted home care specialist and find out how professional care could improve you and your loved one's quality of life.
For more information on our services, check out our Life Care Navigation™ or FAQs pages.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.