Home Care Options for Seniors in London, Ontario’s Masonville Neighbourhood
Senior Home Care by Angels is committed to helping seniors age in place. Learn how our home care services can help your loved one in London, ON’s Masonville neighbourhood
Many seniors strive to remain at home for as long as they wish despite age-related difficulties. Despite mobility and cognitive issues that make living on their own difficult, seniors would prefer to remain in familiar surroundings rather than relocate to a retirement residence. Although many families naturally worry about elderly loved ones and their ability to live independently, relocation may not always be the best option.
Fortunately, with Senior Home Care by Angels, independent living is an accessible and affordable option for seniors living in London’s Masonville neighbourhood. Our home care services provide comprehensive and compassionate support that helps seniors stay safe, comfortable, and content while living out their golden years at home.
Why Choose Senior Home Care by Angels to be Your Partner in In Home Care
At Senior Home Care by Angels, we believe in customizing our care plans for each and every client. We’ve worked with seniors for many years, so we know that a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work when seniors have their own unique needs, schedules, and personalities.
When you arrange an in home consultation with our team, we’ll take the time to truly get to know your loved one. By learning about their needs, schedule, preferences, and other characteristics, we can create a care plan that will provide the services they truly need.
In addition, our care plans are flexible. If your loved one’s needs change over time, simply contact our office. Our care coordinators will make any adjustments needed. We can add or remove services, adjust schedules, add or change caregivers, and so much more. We want to make sure your loved one’s care plan continues to provide the support they need for years to come.
We focus on assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Here are some of the ways our caregivers can help your loved one:
- We can assist with preparing meals and plan meals that are delicious and nutritious
- Our caregivers can wash dishes, do laundry, sweep, and other light housekeeping tasks
- We can help your loved one get from room to room or go outside
- We can help your loved one bathe, shower, get dressed, brush their teeth, and other personal hygiene tasks
- We can arrange transportation to medical appointments, special gatherings with friends and family, the Masonville Mall, and other places
- We can provide meaningful companionship and provide a caring presence, whether your loved one prefers to spend the day relaxing at home or wants to take a walk around Carriage Hill Park
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact our office today to arrange a free in home consultation.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.