Home Care Services Available from Senior Homecare by Angels in London, ON
Senior Homecare by Angels provides the home care services seniors in London, ON need to safely and comfortably age in place while giving families peace of mind
At Senior Homecare by Angels, it’s truly our care that sets us apart. We’re proud to say that we recruit high quality, experienced caregivers, provide top-tier training and continuing education, and focus on holistic home care services for each of our clients. We do this because we believe that each of our clients deserves the best possible quality of life, and we’ll build a custom care plan with you to help you get there.
Your custom care plan is designed to provide the services you need, on your schedule and your budget. When you join the Senior Homecare by Angels' family, you’ll meet with one of our consultants to help build this plan and determine what will work best for you. There’re no cookie-cutter home care services from us: we know that your needs are individual and that you need a care plan as unique as you are.
What can Senior Homecare by Angels do for you?
We can work with your live-in facility. If you or an aging loved one is residing in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or any other kind of live-in program, we’ll coordinate with your facility staff as we create your care plan. You can receive individual caregiving from Senior Homecare by Angels no matter where you live.
We can work with your healthcare providers. If you have physical therapy appointments to attend, we can provide transportation. If you have a nutritionist or dietitian, we’ll create grocery lists and meal plans that follow their guidelines. If you have aftercare from a surgery or hospitalization, our transitional care will help you keep on track with your recovery. No matter your health needs, a Senior Homecare by Angels caregiver can help.
We can work with your family. We know that the most important thing in life is those closest to us! Part of your custom care plan is who should be contacted in case of emergency, who should receive regular status updates from your caregiver, and who our caregiver should coordinate with if there are scheduling, transportation, or other issues. We’re here to make your life better and easier, and we know that maintaining close and communicative relationships with family members can help achieve that goal.
What home care services does Senior Homecare by Angels provide?
We offer comprehensive home care services, including:
- Daily task assistance, like getting the mail, tidying up your living space and doing the dishes
- Meal planning assistance, including grocery store trips, food preparation, and food storage
- Personal assistance, for clients who need assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, or incontinence care
- Mobility assistance, which can include personal transportation and also moving, stretching, repositioning, and safety in moving throughout your home
- Companion care, building a relationship with a caregiver who can also help you partake in community events, family events, and technology and social media to stay connected
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, for specialized care and services for clients with degenerative cognitive diseases
- Long-term care, for clients who have chronic conditions, advanced care needs, or otherwise need a caring and compassionate caregiver for the long run
At Senior Homecare by Angels, we’re determined to provide the best home care services possible for you and your loved ones. If you need assistance after hours, we commit to responding to your phone call within fifteen minutes. If you need to change your care schedule, our coordinator can help you do so. If your care needs change, your caregiver will help you adjust your care plan accordingly.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.