What Is In Home Care and How Can It Help Seniors in London, ON?
If your senior loved one wishes to remain independent but has some age-related difficulties, consider in home care from Senior Home Care by Angels in London, ON
If you and your family are struggling to meet the needs of an aging loved one, senior care at home might be right for you. This means a caregiver will work with your family and your loved one to assist with day-to-day tasks, and improve the quality of life every day for your aging loved one.
It can be difficult to allow a stranger into your home or the life of your loved one. But in home care also makes it easier for seniors to live independently, longer, and to remain in their own homes. At Senior Home Care by Angels in London, we work hard to find a caregiver who will be the right fit for your loved one and your family, not just because of experience or expertise but also by personality. The relationships our clients and our caregivers build are at the heart of our business, and we value our ability to find someone who will connect with your loved one and your family.
Senior Home Care by Angels in London has provided in home senior care to thousands of families since 2003. We understand that each family has its own schedule, needs, preferences, and personalities. We take the time to get to know you, your situation, and your family, and then we’ll help you build a custom care plan that includes solutions for all the areas of care that your aging loved one needs.
We offer the following in home care services:
- Companion care. This includes assistance with day-to-day tasks, such as meal preparation, errands, transportation to medical appointments, and personal grooming.
- Transition care. After surgery or hospital stay, coming home again can present new challenges. Transition care can help our clients continue healing and stay healthy after surgery or other medical event.
- Respite care. Family caregivers may need to step away from their responsibilities for periods of time, and respite care can fill that gap. Our caregivers will work with you to continue providing loving care to your family member while you’re away.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Clients experiencing degenerative cognitive diseases require specialized resources to feel safe and happy. Our experienced caregivers will work with your loved one in their home to maintain their habits, help them feel secure, and make sure their daily needs are met.
- End of life care. Our caregivers can help guide your family through the end of life process, providing additional support for your aging loved one and you.
Learn more about in home care for seniors by contacting Senior Home Care by Angels in London today. We’ll consult with you about your schedule, the care you need, and the cost of your care plan. We’ll schedule an in home visit so that we can better understand your needs and your family. And we’ll coordinate a meeting with a caregiver we think will be a good fit, based on their experience and their personality.
If you’re ready to access in home care for your aging loved one, contact Senior Home care by Angels in London, ON at (226) 210-8484 today!
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.