Senior Homecare by Angels provides London, Ontario, and the Surrounding Communities with senior resources to cope with memory-related illnesses
When seniors are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or another form of dementia, they need to receive professional care to remain safely and comfortably in their own homes. Most people think that this type of care has to be provided in a nursing or assisted living home-- but they are wrong. Seniors can receive high-quality care from Senior Homecare by Angels in the place that they call home.
Senior resources from Senior Homecare by Angels provide clients with in-home assistance that can assist with dementia and other memory-related illnesses in London and surrounding areas. If you or a loved one are struggling with memory-related issues, you can rest easy knowing that Senior Homecare by Angels is there for you; these resources can help you or a loved one remain active and maintain your independence.
How Can Memory Care from Senior Homecare by Angels London Help My Loved One?
Sadly, many seniors with dementia suffer from confusion and memory loss caused by severe changes in the brain. These individuals often had a hard time concentrating and speaking-- there are some types of dementia can even cause frightening hallucinations and disorientation. This disease also leads to seniors becoming depressed, confused, and agitated. These changes are why these individuals are best suited with a care professional who can provide the care and support they need. As this disease progresses, our care team can make adjustments to their care plan.
If you have a loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s or any other form of dementia, our senior resources are available to you. They can help with:
- Mobility Assistance: If your loved one’s mobility has been impaired, our caregivers can help them move safely around their home.
- Fall Prevention: To keep your loved one safe, we can fall-proof their home.
- Meal Preparation: Our trained caregivers will make sure your loved one eats delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals.
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing: Our caregivers can offer assistance with bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, toileting, and more.
- Wandering Prevention: We will keep an eye on your parent and make sure they don’t wander off.
- Medication Reminders: If you are worried that your loved one won’t take their medications on time, we can help them stick to a regimen.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can assist with light housekeeping that includes dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, and more.
- Transportation: We will provide transportation whenever needed and help your parent run errands, go to the doctor or see their friends.
Rest assured that our dementia care providers are extensively trained to provide home care assistance to seniors with dementia. Contact our London, ON office today and learn more about our senior resources and ways we can help your loved one.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.