Learn More About Our Senior Care Agency for Aging Adults in Stoney Creek, ON and the Surrounding Area
Get to Know Senior Homecare By Angels and Our Comprehensive Senior Care in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Grimsby, and Surrounding Areas
At Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton, we have helped hundreds of families of all shapes and sizes make sure that their elderly loved ones have all the help they need. As a locally owned and operated senior care agency, we are proud of the fact that so many of our clients come to us through referrals and recommendations. Senior Homecare By Angels Hamilton provides regionally ranked care, and our agency is proud to carry on that reputation in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Grimsby, and the surrounding area.
Unique Care for Unique Individuals
Providing the best senior care services means knowing that every client has unique needs. Our care coordinators will work with you to create a plan for your family that incorporates your loved one’s specific habits, wants, and health needs. No matter what home care services are right for your loved one, we can put together a plan that works with your schedule and your budget.
Our team of caregivers can assist your loved one with a variety of needs. Whether your aging loved one has a physical or medical need that requires monitoring or care, or you’re noticing the gradual process of aging in a senior family member, senior care exists to fill the gap between living alone and living in a care institution.
Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton offers a comprehensive range of at-home care services. Our caregivers can help with:
- Alzheimer’s Services - Specialized care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - Clients with degenerative cognitive diseases require specialized caretakers who are trained in maintaining a safe, calm, and healthful environment.
- Certified Holistic Care - We will look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- End of Life Care Services - If your aging loved one needs end of life care, our caretakers will make sure their needs are met while supporting your family through that process.
- Fall Prevention - Our caregivers can help your loved one avoid costly falls.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - We can help avoid hospital re-admission by following doctors' orders, assisting at follow-up appointments, medication reminders, and more.
- Social Care - Our caretakers can help your loved one access email, social media, and the internet, and use tools like Skype, FaceTime, and texting to keep in touch.
- Personal Care - We offer dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing and dressing.
- Companion Care - At the heart of what we do is this dedicated, empathetic relationship building between a client and a caregiver.
Learn More Today – Contact Senior Homecare By Angels Hamilton!
If you’re concerned about the long-term wellbeing of a loved one who lives alone, get to know the team of caregivers at Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton. Contact our senior care agency today to learn more about our in home care and to schedule your free, in-home assessment! During this assessment, our care coordinator can go over our services, how to get started, the cost, and begin developing the perfect care plan for your family. This assessment has no obligations and is completely free. To get in contact with our staff, please click one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.