Our Senior Home Care Agency Is Happy to Answer Families in Stoney Creek and Hamilton, ON’s Most Frequently Asked Questions
Partner with Our Senior Home Care Agency to Access Knowledgeable Help from Experienced Personal Care Workers in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Grimsby, and Surrounding Areas
If you or your loved one need senior care services, you might be wondering what senior home care agencies are available locally. Senior Home Care by Angels Hamilton offers hometown help, with locally recruited caregivers trained to provide top-quality care to our friends and neighbors.
What Does “Aging in Place” Mean?
Seniors who choose to “age in place” are choosing to remain in their homes, rather than moving into a live-in facility such as assisted living or a nursing home. Aging in place means that our clients are choosing to age independently, maintaining their lifestyle and their preferences throughout the aging process. Home health care aides facilitate aging in place for many seniors, enabling clients to get help with daily tasks while remaining in their own homes.
What Services Do You Provide?
Senior Home Care by Angels Hamilton is a local senior home care agency that provides in-home senior care services. We offer:
- Alzheimer’s Services - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer memory care options for seniors experiencing cognitive decline
- Certified Holistic Care - care for a senior's whole health
- End of Life Care Services - essential and compassionate care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls within and outside the home
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help older adults recover from lengthy hospital stays
- Social Care - we can help seniors connect with the outside world via Video Chat, Email, Social Media, and more
- Personal Care - assistance with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we can help seniors with daily tasks and participate in their favorite activities
Our senior home care agency also offers daily living assistance with:
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Hydration reminders
- Running errands
What If I Need to Change My Care Plan, My Schedule, or My Caregiver?
While we are dedicated to matching you with the right caregiver, we know that preferences, needs, and schedules can change. We will work to accommodate schedule changes, or requests to change the individual caregiver working with you and your family. We know that care plans will need to change over time as medical and physical conditions change over time. We strive to be flexible and communicative, and our priority is providing the best possible care to you and your loved one.
Can You Work with Assisted Living Facilities or Nursing Homes?
Yes. Sometimes our clients move to a live-in facility only to realize that the care they receive there may not meet their daily needs. A caregiver from our senior home care agency can be present around-the-clock or just a few hours a day, assist with daily tasks, and make sure your loved one stays safe and healthy.
My Loved One Needs Help Around-the-Clock. Can Home Care Services Help?
We offer schedules customized to your particular care needs. Our caregivers are even available for 24/7 assistance, offering around-the-clock coverage for monitoring and assistance.
Learn More Today
No matter what your loved one’s health needs are, a dedicated caregiver can help. Contact our local senior home care agency to learn more today about our services in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Grimsby, and the surrounding area! We can also schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators, as well.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.