Our In-Home Care Agency Is Seeking Caregivers to Join Our Team in Greater Stoney Creek, ON!
Senior Homecare By Angels Is an In-Home Care Agency That Is Always Looking for Dedicated Caregivers to Serve Seniors in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Grimsby, and Surrounding Areas
At Senior Homecare By Angels Hamilton, we are proud to offer comprehensive in-home care services that uplift physical, mental, social, and emotional health for all. As a locally owned and operated in-home care agency, our team is full of community members who understand your family, community, and loved one’s habits and preferences. For community members who are looking into a career in healthcare services, there’s no better place to be!
When you become a caregiver with Senior Homecare By Angels Hamilton, you’ll be licensed, bonded, insured, and fully-trained in current best practices. We provide intensive onboarding and training so that you can be proud of the help you provide to seniors in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Grimsby, and the surrounding area. We’re hiring local caregivers right now for our in-home care agency.
You might be the right person for our team if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- Are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Have a current driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Have had a Clear Vulnerable Sector Check, or consent to have one done
- Are CPR and First Aid certified
- Are willing to comply with all agency policies
- Have at least three satisfactory professional references
Our Caregivers Are Companions at Heart
Companion care is the heart of what we do as an in-home care agency. That means you’ll be matched with clients whose needs match your expertise and personality so that you can form lasting, communicative relationships with everyone you work with. Every client works with us to create a customized care plan that meets their unique needs, and you’ll continue to refine and adapt that plan as you work with your clients and notice trends, changes, or other needs.
As a caregiver, you’ll provide help with everyday activities for folks with a wide variety of needs. Every day will feel different as you work with clients to support physical, mental, emotional, and social health.
- Provide non-medical support to seniors in their homes
- Always show friendship and compassion to the client
- Assist with hygiene assistance – such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Perform grocery shopping, meal preparation, and diet monitoring
- Run errands for household needs
- Help with laundry and light housekeeping duties
- Assist with ambulation/mobility assistance
- Provide medication reminders, as needed
Senior Homecare By Angels Hamilton is responding to a rising need for home healthcare in our area by hiring for our agency. If you’re ready to be a caregiver with Senior Homecare By Angels Hamilton, contact our in-home care agency to learn more.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.