We Are Dedicated to Providing Exceptional and Compassionate Comfort Care to Seniors in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, ON, and the Surrounding Area
Help Your Aging Loved One Make the Most of Their Golden Years with In-Home Comfort Care from Knowledgeable Providers in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Ancaster, and Nearby Cities
Deciding that a loved one can no longer be safely left alone is a tough challenge for many families. At home comfort care services can ease the burden on your family, and give you peace of mind about the health, safety, and happiness of your loved one. At Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton, we know that working with knowledgeable caregivers can be a solution for many families. Accessing essential home care services can give you a sense of security while allowing your loved one to remain in their home.
Care Around Your Needs
At Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton, our caregivers provide services tailored to each client’s lifestyle, needs, and schedule. Whether your loved one requires assistance with mobility issues, memory care, or personal care, our professional caregivers can help. Our comfort care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Services - Specialized care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - Clients with degenerative cognitive diseases require specialized caretakers who are trained in maintaining a safe, calm, and healthful environment.
- Certified Holistic Care - We will look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- End of Life Care Services - If your aging loved one needs end of life care, our caretakers will make sure their needs are met while supporting your family through that process.
- Fall Prevention - Our caregivers can help your loved one avoid costly falls.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - We can help avoid hospital re-admission by following doctors' orders, assisting at follow-up appointments, medication reminders, and more.
- Social Care - Our caretakers can help your loved one access email, social media, and the internet, and use tools like Skype, FaceTime, and texting to keep in touch.
- Personal Care - We offer dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing and dressing.
- Companion Care - At the heart of what we do is this dedicated, empathetic relationship building between a client and a caregiver.
At home comfort care is a good option for our clients because it helps your loved one remain in their home and provides continuity in their day to day life.
To find your family’s right match, we screen each candidate first to verify their professional experiences and personality traits. We recruit home care aides based on qualities like kindness, respect, and empathy, and for professional backgrounds in healthcare, memory services, home care services, and adjacent fields. Next, you will have the opportunity to interview everyone we refer to you to be sure they will be a good personality fit for you and your loved ones. And when you meet our caregivers, you will know that at Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton, character matters!
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Comfort care has been proven to reduce senior isolation and all the negative health impacts that isolation can cause. Our caregivers are ready to help your loved one in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Ancaster, or the surrounding area increase their health, happiness, and comfort. Contact our agency today by clicking one of the buttons below to see how Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton can change your aging loved one's life for the better.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.