Through our senior support services, Senior Homecare by Angels of Hamilton, ON helps seniors keep their independence in their homes
An excellent alternative for elders who require support and monitoring while they sleep is overnight care from Senior Homecare by Angels of Hamilton, ON. A compassionate caregiver that is awake and attentive throughout the night can ensure your loved one's comfort and safety. This attention not only assists your loved ones in maintaining their health and well-being, but it also allows you to get some rest.
How Can My Loved One Benefit from Overnight Care?
During the day, your loved one may be pretty active and independent; if they are in an assisted living facility or senior community, they are likely to have fairly continuous support from staff or perhaps your family members.
But who is looking after your loved one at night? Will someone be available to assist if there is an urgent need? Will someone be to provide senior support services right away?
Senior Homecare by Angels of Hamilton ON provides 24-hour monitoring and assistance to seniors with a wide range of in-home care needs, including medication management. Our home health care providers can be very useful in the following situations:
- Assistance in getting out of bed, going to the bathroom to use the toilet, and getting back into bed.
- Preventing wandering and overnight falls or accidents.
- Remind patients to take medication and drink fluids throughout the night.
- Provide solace and companionship during the lonely hours of the night
- Ensure that your family members and other caregivers have enough sleep.
- Home care services for seniors, such as those suffering from dementia, mobility or balance challenges, suffering from chronic illnesses, or just seniors who are lonely, confused, and terrified at night, can be provided by Senior Homecare by Angels of Hamilton.
Finding the Most Appropriate Care Solution for Your Situation
Your loved one may require some amount of assistance, even if full-time home care is not the best option for them. Senior Homecare by Angels of Hamilton, ON, can provide senior support services in this situation. Every one of our care programs is tailored to match the specific demands and schedule.
We can offer full-time and part-time senior support services, as well as overnight care. The following are some of the activities of daily living that our home health care providers can assist you with:
- Bathing, dressing, toileting, and incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Preparation of meals, light housekeeping, and laundry
- Transportation to and from appointments, assistance with errands, and medicine reminders
Getting started is easy – all you have to do is contact our office in Hamilton, Ontario. We'll set up a no-obligation Home Care Assessment with your loved one to better understand your situation. Upon completion of your personalized care plan and schedule, we will be able to discuss pricing options with you and assist you in locating the best senior support services options available to you.
Please get in touch with Senior Homecare by Angels of Hamilton, ON today to find out more about our overnight care services.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.