For compassionate senior care in the comfort of home, contact our Hamilton Mountain caregivers
More than ever, it is vital for seniors to remain in the safety and comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton provides comprehensive senior care services, enabling aging and disabled adults to live and thrive in the homes they cherish.
Each of our compassionate caregivers is thoroughly screened and committed to assisting clients with daily activities that promote mental and physical health. Whether you require respite care or 24-hour services, we can help. We will design a plan tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Our senior care services include:
- Personal Home Care such as bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, mobility, meal preparation, and more
- Companion Care, which results in strong bonds between friendly caregivers and clients through shared activities and interests
- Fall Prevention, which includes safety protocols to assist seniors with mobility and vision issues
- Respite Care so loved ones will feel comfortable taking necessary time away, knowing seniors are safe and happy in our Care
- Ready-Set-Go-Home specialty care to assist seniors who are weak and disoriented after time in a medical facility
- Dementia Care enabling seniors with memory loss to remain safe in familiar surroundings
- Alzheimer's Care, in which specialized caregivers assist seniors with daily needs and activities
- Social Care, helping frequent contact with friends and family through technology
- End of Life Care in which caregivers provide essential guidance and comfort for seniors and their families during this difficult time
- Certified Palliative Care, for physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, which are equally important for seniors to thrive at home
Mental and Physical Engagement
Senior Homecare by Angels Hamilton promotes community engagement, enabling aging adults to grow and learn throughout their lives. Living at home should not be an isolating experience, and we make sure seniors feel a sense of purpose in the surrounding community. Many of our clients enjoy:
The Royal Botanical Gardens is home to 300 acres of cultivated gardens. Indoor and outdoor displays and courses such as horticultural therapy, home gardening, and "teas and chocolate" enrich seniors' lives.
The Art Gallery of Hamilton provides talks and tours; courses and workshops; book clubs; the Artful Moments program specifically for persons with dementia; and Touch Tours, where seniors can touch artworks while hearing vivid descriptions and stories about each piece.
Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum has 47 military jets and propeller-driven aircraft on display. Friendly volunteers at this aviation museum tell historical stories about Canada's role in wartime, and seniors can get up close to several impressive planes.
Contact Senior Homecare by Angels in Hamilton, ON
To learn more about our senior care services in Hamilton Mountain and surrounding areas, call us today at 289-768-9435 or fill out our online form.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.