Senior Home Care by Angels Offers Alzheimer’s Senior Care Services in Milton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Mississauga, and Nearby Cities
Seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's need extra care to manage their symptoms and live out their golden years at home. If you suspect your loved one may be showing signs of Alzheimer’s, it is critical to tell their physician. Cognitive diseases require specialized memory care and the families who navigate these diseases need special support. Senior Home Care by Angels Milton offers in-home senior care services specifically for Alzheimer’s and will be by your side as the disease progresses.
Signs Your Loved One May Have Alzheimer’s Disease
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life, not remembering names or recent life events
- Misplacing items and the inability to retrace steps to locate lost items
- Decreased ability to make decisions or demonstrate good judgment
- Decreased ability to plan ahead, solve problems, or concentrate
- Trouble decoding visual images, reading, or responding to colors or contrast
- Problems speaking, writing, or communicating
- Confusion about time and place, losing track of dates, seasons, or time
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks or projects that were once easy
- Personality changes such as fear, anxiety, suspicion, or disinterest in activities
- Withdrawal from social activities or conversations at work or home
If these symptoms seem familiar, it is vital to have your loved one evaluated by their physician and screened for Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s disease is not part of normal aging and should not be confused with basic forgetfulness or slowing capabilities. Every individual is different, but if your loved one is showing multiple warning signs, tell their doctor about your concerns.
We Provide a Wide Range of Alzheimer’s Care Services
Alzheimer’s care can be provided in-home or accessed in an assisted living facility or a nursing home. We offer trained, experienced caregivers who specialize in providing in home care for seniors with Alzheimer's disease.
With Senior Home Care by Angels Milton, your loved one can receive assistance with a wide range of tasks. Our Alzheimer's senior care services include:
- Managing moments of confusion, anxiety, and anger
- Wandering prevention
- Assistance with Sundowner’s Syndrome
- Monitoring and companionship
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Medication reminders
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Meal planning and meal preparation
- Grocery shopping and prescription pickups
- Help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and toileting
- Mobility and transfer assistance
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
To learn more about our in-home senior care services for seniors with Alzheimer’s, contact Senior Homecare by Angels Milton to schedule your free, in-home assessment. To get in touch with our office, please click one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.