Get Answers to Frequently Asked Home Care Questions in Milton, ON and the Surrounding Area
Senior Home Care by Angels Answers Common Home Care Questions from Families in Milton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, and Nearby Cities
As you begin exploring senior care, you might be wondering what resources are available and have a plethora of home care questions. At Senior Home Care by Angels Milton, we provide top-quality care to our friends and neighbours. To find out more, review our frequently asked questions below!
What Does It Mean to “Age in Place”?
Seniors who choose to “age in place” want to remain in their homes, rather than moving into an assisted living facility or a retirement residence. Aging in place means remaining independent and maintaining their unique lifestyle while growing older. Senior care services enable clients to remain at home while getting help with daily tasks that might have become too difficult.
What Services Do Senior Home Care by Angels Milton Provide?
One of the most common home care questions we hear is "What services do you provide?" Our agency offers a wide range of services, including:
- Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline to ensure they are safe, happy, and healthy at home
- Alzheimer’s Care - help with memory care, medication reminders, personal care, and more
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Personal Care - assistance with personal tasks like bathing, showering, and grooming
- Certified Holistic Care - we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
Do You Work with Assisted Living Centers and Nursing Homes?
Yes. Sometimes our clients move into live-in facilities and realize that the care does not completely meet their needs, especially if the facility is at maximum capacity. A caregiver can be present around-the-clock or for just a few hours a day to provide supplemental personal care and attention.
Can I Change My Care Plan, Schedule, or Caregiver?
At Senior Home Care by Angels Milton, we will work with you to satisfy your care needs and answer your home care questions. Our care managers work to accommodate schedule changes and caregiver change requests. We will modify care plans as needed when health conditions change. Our agency strives to be flexible and communicative because our priority is to provide the best possible care for your loved one and you.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are in Milton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Mississauga, or a nearby city and have additional home care questions, contact Senior Home Care by Angels Milton to set up a free, in-home assessment. We will discuss your family’s care needs and match a caregiver with the right experience and personality with your loved one. Typically, caregivers begin working with families within 48 hours.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.