Affordable Home Care for Families with Aging Loved Ones in Greater Milton, ON
Looking for Affordable Home Care for an Aging Loved One in Milton, Georgetown, Mississauga, or Nearby Area? Look No Further Than Senior Homecare by Angels Milton!
Finding a reliable and trustworthy senior care provider for your loved one may seem like a daunting task. However, it is extremely important for family caregivers to find the right agency as the needs of their loved one’s progress over time. Eventually, your loved one will need professional help and you want to ensure you have a plan before getting to that situation in case of an emergency. Many families consider care at home agencies like Senior Homecare by Angels Milton to help but worry about the financial burden associated with caring for the elderly.
At Senior Homecare by Angels Milton, we understand that families have limited budgets and need to make sure they keep enough money to take care of their own families as well. This is why we offer affordable home care plans that are tailor-fit to the specific needs of your loved ones and help families plan around the schedules and budgets of the family.
Why Choose Senior Homecare by Angels Milton?
As the needs of your loved one progress due to their age-related issues so do the responsibilities of family caregivers who often struggle with balancing full-time jobs, raising children, and other family responsibilities on top of being a full-time caregiver. To avoid burnout and exhaustion look no further. With affordable home care plans, we allow families time to reconnect with each other and help seniors regain their independence by offering supportive senior care services.
Our comprehensive affordable home care services include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are companions at heart and help with daily living tasks and activities.
- Ready Set Go Home – transitional care assistance to help seniors avoid hospital re-admission.
- Social Care – we help seniors stay in touch with friends and family through texting, emailing, social media, and more.
- Dementia Care – our caregivers are trained to the best practices of dementia care to help seniors with cognitive decline retain their independence.
- Alzheimer’s Care – specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Certified Holistic Care – we help seniors focus on their whole health.
- Fall Prevention – our caregivers help seniors avoid costly and dangerous falls.
Highly Specialized Care Plans
At Senior Homecare by Angels Milton, we work directly with families to create a custom care plan that is tailor-fit to the specific needs of their loved ones. We also work with families to create a custom schedule for care services around the needs of the loved one and work within the budget of their families. We offer competitive hourly rates and work with most major long-term insurance companies to make our care possible.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment Today
If you have an aging loved one who needs additional assistance at home, contact Senior Homecare by Angels Milton today. We will be happy to schedule a no-cost, in-home consultation that includes a complimentary fall assessment. Our agency is contract-free, meaning you can cancel services at any time. To get in touch with our staff to learn more about our affordable home care options, click one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.