How We Assist Seniors with Living Assistance Services in Milton, ON and the Surrounding Area
Senior Homecare by Angels Provides Living Assistance Services in Milton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, and Nearby Cities
Nowadays, many seniors are choosing to stay home instead of moving to an assisted living facility. Aging in place makes it possible for seniors to maintain their routine, lifestyle, and friendships. At Senior Homecare by Angels Milton, our compassionate caregivers offer in-home living assistance services so that seniors can remain independent during their golden years. Whether your loved one struggles physically or mentally, our agency is here to help.
How We Help
At Senior Homecare by Angels Milton, we provide the living assistance services our clients need. We also understand that no two people have the same health care requirements. Because of this, we have ensured that all our care plans are flexible and can be adjusted based on your loved one’s unique health situation.
We offer several different specialized care services:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors with forms of dementia often require caregivers who specialize in keeping seniors with these diseases safe, calm, and healthy.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall prevention to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home.
- End of Life Care – caregivers provide support to seniors and to their families during the end of life process.
- Social Care - due to physical impairments, many seniors cannot leave their homes as often as they would like to see their family and friends. We help seniors stay in contact with their loved ones.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional living assistance services aim to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital readmission.
- Certified Holistic Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health.
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Companion Care - caregivers go to the homes of our clients and provide the assistance seniors need to maintain their lifestyle.
Activities of Daily Living
If you have a loved one who wants to age in place, they may require companion care. Many seniors are at high risk for loneliness and isolation due to physical or mental health problems. With our living assistance services, one of our trustworthy caregivers will regularly check in on your loved one, make sure they are safe, and provide meaningful companionship.
Companion caregivers can help seniors with several different activities, including:
- Daily activities
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Transportation assistance
- Changing linens
- Mild housework
- Medication reminders
Learn More About How Senior Homecare by Angels Milton Can Help
Senior Homecare by Angels Milton provides seniors with a better way of life. That is why our agency only hires caregivers who share our values and are true professionals. We want you to feel at ease with our caregivers. Before care begins, you will be able to meet with as many caregivers from our agency as you need to find the perfect fit for your loved one.
To get started with our senior living assistance services or learn more about our programs, click one of the buttons below. Once in contact with our staff, they can answer any of your questions and schedule your free, in-home assessment.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.