How to Get Started with In-Home Living Assistance in Greater Milton, ON
Senior Homecare by Angels Offers a Guide on How to Get Started with In-Home Living Assistance in Milton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, and Nearby Communities
Getting started with in-home living assistance from Senior Homecare by Angels Milton is easy. All you need to do is get into contact with our agency and set up your free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. This meeting will take place at your loved one’s home with you and your loved one. During this meeting, we will review our care policies, talk about scheduling, go over our affordable home care options, and ask about your loved one’s health. We can also perform a free fall prevention assessment without any obligations on your part.
This assessment is the perfect time for you to ask any questions you might have about our agency and the services we provide. Our care coordinators use this meeting to learn about your loved ones and their care needs as well as learn about your family and schedule. It is normal to feel overwhelmed throughout this process, but we can help you through it.
What to Expect During the Assessment
Topics generally discussed during our in-home assessments:
- Your loved one’s specific physical needs from grooming or bathing to meals, mobility, and incontinence
- Logistics and scheduling, details on how caregivers will access your loved one’s home, how to handle scheduling changes, and documentation
- Your loved one’s emotional and social needs, how they prefer social interactions, what activities they enjoy, their personal interests, and companionship
- Your loved one’s daily schedule regarding sleep, meal-times, and times where medication must be taken
- Activities your loved one needs assistance with, such as housework, meal preparation, getting groceries, and transportation needs
If you decide to choose our agency for living assistance services, we will also create a care plan for your loved one, set a schedule, and prepare meetings with caregivers.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment Today
To get started with our in-home living assistance services, contact our agency today. Our staff will be happy to schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. This assessment is no-obligation and allows us to better understand your family's needs - which helps us develop the best care plan for your loved one! To get started, please click one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.