Home Care in Chipman’s Corner, NS
Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley Provides Professional and Compassionate Home Care to Seniors in Chipman’s Corner
At some point during the aging process, most seniors will need some form of assistance due to physical or mental health decline. When this happens, many families must ask themselves if they are going to send their loved one to a nursing home or other assisted living facility. Fortunately, Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley provides another option: senior home care. With professional care in the home, seniors can remain independent while enjoying their golden years safely in their own community.
At Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley, we recognize that no two people require the same kind of care. For this exact reason, we have made sure that all our home care options are completely customizable and personalized. This means that you or your loved one will only have to pay for the care that best addresses their needs, no more or less. Our senior home care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care for seniors in any stage of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Dementia Care - we assist seniors with dementia, helping them stay as independent as possible.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors prevent costly falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential support and care to families when a loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - we can help seniors keep up relationships with family and friends using texting, video chatting, email, and more.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care after a hospital stay to prevent readmission.
- Certified Holistic Care - care for our clients' social, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal tasks.
- Companion Care – we are companions at heart, our caregivers will provide company and assistance with daily tasks.
Care in Chipman’s Corner
It is important for people of all ages to get a fair amount of time outside of the house; however it is especially important for seniors. Seniors who spend too much time in their own homes can begin to feel anxious, depressed, or even isolated, which are detrimental to a person’s health. Luckily, our home care workers can assist seniors throughout Chipman’s Corner, no matter where they need to go.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Seniors who are religious might appreciate The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This is a great place for seniors to explore their spirituality, find peace in prayer, as well as meet other people in the community.
Miner’s Marsh is a landmark and historical place dedicated to exploring nature. Seniors can come here to enjoy the great outdoors and explore the beauty that their community has to offer as well as get in some exercise.
Nova Scotia Health Authority Valley Regional Hospital
Our caregivers can also assist your loved one to the Nova Scotia Health Authority Valley Regional Hospital in case of medical emergencies as well as for doctor’s appointments. This hospital is staffed with qualified professionals and is dedicated to saving the lives of those in their community.
No matter what your loved one needs in Chipman’s Corner, Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley is here. Schedule your free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators today. Getting started with our home care services is as easy as clicking one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.