Senior Home Care by Angels Answers Families Most Pressing Questions About Our Home Care Options in Berwick and Throughout the Annapolis Valley
When seeing out home care options for an aging loved one, you are bound to have many questions regarding care, cost, and if it will be beneficial to your loved one. At Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley, we are here for your family during this confusing time. Our staff is happy to answer any of your questions about our services and even schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with your family to learn more about our agency and offerings. As one of the leading agencies for home care options in Berwick and throughout the Annapolis Valley, we have helped hundreds of families keep their loved ones safe and healthy at home. If you are unsure of where to start when it comes to your loved one's home care options, please contact our office today or read over some of our most frequently asked questions below.
What services do you provide in the Annapolis Valley region?
Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). This can include personal care services – such as assisting with bathing, getting dressed, preparing meals, and mobility – as well as companion care services.
In addition, we also offer home care options for seniors with specialized care needs through our Senior Life Care Navigation collection of services. This can include:
- Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a hospital stay
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors stay in touch with friends and family through texting, emailing, and video chatting
- Dementia Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with dementia or other cognitive diseases
- Alzheimer's Care - we help seniors maintain their independence at any stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- End of Life Care - essential support and care to seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Certified Holistic Care - we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Fall Prevention - we can help seniors avoid costly and dangerous falls within their home
What does it mean to “age in place”?
Aging in place refers to seniors who choose to live out their golden years in their own homes instead of relocating to a retirement residence, nursing home, or assisted living facility. Aging in place is the preferred option for seniors who wish to remain independent and live in their cherished homes. Our home care options allow our clients to continue living at home for as long as they wish while getting the support they need with everyday activities.
Do you provide care in nursing homes, retirement residences, and assisted living facilities?
Yes, we do! Seniors who live in these facilities tend to find that they don’t receive an adequate level of care from the personnel on staff. In order to make sure your loved one receives the comprehensive care they deserve, our caregivers can be scheduled to provide supplemental care for as little as a few hours a day or for the entire day.
What if I need to adjust my care plan?
We understand that our clients’ needs will change over time. If you need to adjust your loved one’s care plan, simply contact our office. Our care coordinators will work with you to make any adjustments, such as adding additional services, rescheduling, assigning a new caregiver, and more.
How can I get started with Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley?
All you need to do is get in touch with our Berwick, NS office, and request a free in-home consultation. We’ll discuss your care needs, explain our services, help you find the right caregiver, and begin providing care. This will also give you an opportunity to ask any additional questions you may have about our home care options. Click one of the buttons below to get started!
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.