How We Assist with At-Home Senior Care
At-home senior care can make the difference for your aging loved one
More and more, seniors are choosing to age in place, maintaining their homes, lifestyles, and independence for longer. Aging in place is made possible through the support of community, family members, and at-home senior care services from agencies like Senior Homecare by Angels.
We’re a local home care agency that provides trained, compassionate and caring caregivers using customized care plans for each of our clients. Whether your aging loved one has had a sudden physical or medical need that requires monitoring or care, or you’re noticing the gradual process of aging in a senior family member, in-home care for seniors exists to fill the gap between living alone and living in an elderly care institution. We provide a range of services that can assist your aging loved one on your schedule and your budget.
Customized At-Home Senior Care
We assist with aging in place by providing the services that are needed by our clients. We know that no two people are alike, so we don’t force our clients into a one-size-fits-all care plan, either. We’ll work with you to determine which services are most needed:
- Companion Care. This is our specialty and involves a caretaker coming to the home of our client to assist with daily needs and activities.
- Social Care. As the digital world moves forward, we make sure seniors don’t get left behind. Our caretakers can help seniors use technology, including communication apps like texting, Facetime, or Skype that help faraway family members stay close.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care. Clients with degenerative cognitive diseases require specialized caretakers who are trained in maintaining a safe, calm, healthful environment.
- End of Life Care. If your aging loved one is in need of end of life care, our caretakers will make sure their needs are met while supporting your family through that process.
Quality Assistance and Companionship for Seniors
Companion care is of primary need to many seniors who are choosing to remain in their homes. Loneliness and isolation are a real risk to many seniors. At-home senior care services means that someone checks in regularly with your aging loved one, ensuring that they are in good health and able to maintain their physical safety and a safe home environment. Companion care provides:
- Meal planning and preparation assistance, ensuring that dietary needs are met
- Assistance with light housekeeping, including laundry and changing linens
- Personal hygiene help such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication reminders and following any medical protocol recommended by our clients’ physicians
- Companionship, socializing, and activities throughout the day
At Senior Homecare by Angels, we know that welcoming a caregiver into your home can be challenging for your aging loved one and your family. We make this transition easier by matching caregivers and clients up based on values, lifestyle, personality traits, as well as professional experience and training. You’ll have the opportunity to interview any caretaker we recommend to be sure they’re a good fit for your loved one and your family.
To learn more about the at-home senior care services we offer, contact us today.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.