Caregivers and Companions Needed
At Senior Homecare by Angels, we know how important our caregivers are. They are the backbone of our business. Without our team of compassionate caregivers, we wouldn’t be able to help our clients the way we do.
If you are passionate about providing seniors with dignified, respectful care, then you may have what it takes to become an Angel companion with a local Senior Homecare by Angels office. Learn more about being an Angel Companion below and enter your postal code to find an open caring career position near you.
Thank you for your interest in a Caring Career with Senior Homecare by Angels. Enter your postal code below to see additional information about open caregiver jobs in your area.
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become an Angel companion!
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
- Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
- Planning, preparing and serving meals
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
Join the Senior Homecare by Angels team and make a difference in the life of someone in your community!