Home Care in New Minas, Nova Scotia
Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley Offers Home Care Options to Seniors and Disabled Adults in New Minas
Many seniors in New Minas choose to utilize home care in contrast to moving into a care facility or nursing home. Allowing seniors to remain at home will enable them to keep up with the social lives and routines that they are used to and comfortable with.
Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley has provided compassionate home care to those in New Minas and the surrounding area for years, providing top-quality care to our clients. When you choose to work with us, you can trust that you are in good hands.
Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley works with each client on an individual basis to create a customized care plan built to fit their unique needs. When making these plans with you, we take into consideration the lifestyle and interests of your loved one and match them with a compatible caregiver.
Our home care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - tailored care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease
- Dementia Care - assistance for those living with dementia, helping them stay safe and independent at home
- Fall Prevention - we provide education and training to help your loved one avoid costly falls in the home
- End of Life Care - compassionate support for those living with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help our clients stay in touch with friends and family through technology
- Ready-Set-Go Home - intermediate care for those released from the hospital before they return home
- Certified Holistic Care - well-rounded care that addresses our clients’ physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Personal Care - dignified care for intimate tasks like dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Companion Care - our caregivers provide companionship and assistance with daily living
Care in New Minas
Home care in New Minas means that seniors will experience the enriching community just outside of their doors. Our caregivers make a point to help our clients live enriching, active lives as they know this leads to overall increased health and well-being. New Minas has plenty of senior-friendly offerings to enjoy!
Harvest Moon Trailway
The Harvest Moon Trailway is a 110-kilometer (68 miles) trail that wanders through the Annapolis Valley. It takes you along the former railway through towns emulating the area’s rich Acadian heritage. This flat trail is mostly smooth, hard-packed dirt, with minimal incline.
Kings County Museum
The King’s County Museum is located on the Mi’kma’ki ancestral lands and showcases the last few hundred years of community history. Visit their museum to observe their exhibits, or dive into their genealogy library to trace your family lineage.
Edible Art Cafe
The Edible Art Cafe is a unique restaurant in New Minas. It offers creative culinary dishes catering to various dietary needs such as dairy-free, gluten-free, keto, and vegan while showcasing local art and music.
Contact Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley
Schedule your free, in-home assessment today for your loved one in New Minas. Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley is ready to answer any questions you have about our home care services and schedule an assessment that works around your schedule. Give us a call today or fill out our intake form by clicking one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.