Our Home Care Providers Offer Long-Distance Care in the Annapolis Valley
Even at the best of times, setting up in-home senior care for an aging loved one can be challenging; however, when you don’t live in the same town or province as your loved one, you can be faced with added stress and worries. You may not know what elder care services are available in the Annapolis Valley area in Nova Scotia, and you may not be certain what services your loved one needs to remain healthy and safe.
Our in-home care providers at Senior Home Care by Angels can help you find peace of mind by working with you to arrange the care your loved one needs to age in place in Berwick, NS, and throughout the Annapolis Valley
At Senior Home Care by Angels® in the Annapolis Valley, we understand that it’s not always possible for family members to be there in person when setting up elder care for loved ones. With our long-distance services, we make it easy for seniors to get the comprehensive care they need to thrive while their family members stay informed about their loved one’s needs and care.
Supportive Home Care Providers from Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley
When you rely on our in-home senior care services at Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley, you’ll have complete peace of mind in your loved one’s care. We’re committed to keeping open lines of communication between our clients, our in-home care providers, and our client’s families, and we’re on hand to discuss any issues affecting your loved one’s care and well-being.
We can help you and your loved one by:
- Discussing your loved one’s needs at length and offering suggestions to help you put together the pieces of the long-distance caregiving puzzle.
- Meeting with your loved one in their home and speaking with you over the phone to learn more about your loved one’s needs, preferences, and lifestyle.
- Finding a compassionate and respectful home care provider suited to caring for your loved one through Select Your Caregiver®.
- Regularly providing updates regarding your loved one’s physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being.
- Immediately letting you know if we notice any changes to your loved one’s health.
- Offering an after-hours support line for you and your loved one to call in the event of an emergency.
- Checking in with your loved one in the Annapolis Valley area to make sure they are receiving elder care that is compassionate, caring, and comprehensive.
Call Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley today at 902-538-5577 to learn more about the long-distance elder care services we provide to seniors in Wolfville, Bridgetown, Berwick, Middleton, Kentville, and throughout the Annapolis Valley.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.