Home Care in Granville Ferry, Nova Scotia
Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley Provides Home Care to Seniors in Granville Ferry
Most seniors in Granville Ferry would rather remain in their own homes than move into a senior care facility or nursing home. When given a choice to stay at home, it allows seniors to keep up their independence and lives as they know it. Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley has been providing home care to seniors in Granville Ferry for years, championing our clients by providing top-level care.
Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley creates tailored care plans to match the individuality of each client. We consider your loved one’s lifestyle and interests, matching them with a caregiver that will be compatible and will build a long-lasting, positive relationship. When you choose Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley to provide home care to your loved one, you can relax knowing they are in compassionate, capable hands.
Our home care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care for seniors in any stage of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - we assist seniors with dementia, helping them stay as independent as possible
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors prevent costly falls at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and care to families when a loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we can help seniors keep up relationships with family and friends using texting, video chatting, email, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care after a hospital stay to prevent readmission
- Certified Holistic Care - care for our clients social, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal tasks
- Companion Care – we are companions at heart, our caregivers will provide company and assistance with daily tasks
Care in Granville Ferry
When seniors live life around enriching, community-based activities, their health and overall wellbeing improve dramatically. Our highly trained caregivers realize the importance of living an active and stimulating lifestyle. Getting your loved one out in the community is a central piece of our home care plans. Granville Ferry has numerous senior-friendly activities to enjoy!
North Hills Museum
The North Hills Museum is a 1760’s era farmhouse that holds fine art and antiques guaranteed to charm all those who visit. Visit this local gem to immerse yourself in the history and culture found in one of Nova Scotia’s most historic areas.
Enjoy some classic home cooking at Chavelah’s Cafe. With a menu known for its brunch and baked goods, you can expect to find items such as fish cakes made with smoked haddock, real potato hash browns, and homemade bread fresh from the bakery.
Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
The Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens encompasses 17 acres of botanical paradise. Enjoy hundreds of different rose cultivars and blossoms or visit the reconstructed 1671 Acadian House.
Schedule your free, in-home assessment today for your aging loved one in Granville Ferry by contacting Senior Homecare by Angels in the Annapolis Valley today. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our services and schedule your assessment at your earliest convenience.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.