Senior Home Care by Angels Annapolis Valley Provides In-Home Care Services to Seniors in Freeport, NS & Surrounding Areas
Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley is the leading provider for senior care in Freeport, NS, and the surrounding area. If a loved one in your family needs help around the home, moving from room to room, or with daily routines, our caregivers are here to help.
At Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley, we work together to create a tailored care plan that fits your loved one’s unique needs. In-home care is more than just help around the house and managing physical health. We pride ourselves on the genuine relationships we create with our clients to provide invaluable support, prevent feelings of isolation, and improve the overall quality of life.
What In-Home Care Services Does Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley Provide?
Some of the in-home senior care services we provide in Freeport include:
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our caregivers provide the essential care that keeps seniors healthy following a hospital visit
- Fall Prevention - with 75 percent of accidental deaths in Canada resulting from falls, Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley realizes how critical safety at home. Our fall prevention program will help your senior feel independent and secure in their home
- Social care - remaining connected to friends and family remains an integral part of maintaining independence. Our social program includes items such as helping your family member set up and maintain their Facebook profiles, surfing the internet, and learning how to connect virtually with family and friends
- Personal care - our caregivers provide non-medical aid to the elderly with day-to-day duties that may be risky or unattainable
- Dementia care - we provide the essential care for your family member with in-home memory care services to ensure that they are comfortable in their own home after being diagnosed with this challenging disease
- Companion care - our Angels provide friendship and care for our client's mental and physical well-being
How Our Angels Go Above and Beyond for Seniors in Freeport, NS
Our Angels will also spend quality time with your aging family member. Daily activities can become a challenge due to deteriorating mobility and more. Our caregivers are here to bring quality in-home care services to help your loved ones live independently and comfortably.
These quality time activities might include trips to:
- Cape Saint Mary Lighthouse Park - this newly built park is a short drive from the Mavillette Beach Provincial Park. The lighthouse park provides spectacular views of extraordinary cliffs and picturesque.
- Freeport Memorial Library - this historic library was built to memorialize those who sacrificed their lives in historic battles of World War I, the Spanish-American War, and the Civil War.
- School Street Market - situated at 72 School Street and primarily a convenience store, School Street Market has lunch options, locally brewed coffee, baked goods, and a small hardware section.
Take the Next Step with Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley
If you or a loved one is searching for in-home care in Freeport, NS, please contact our Berwick office by choosing one of the options below:
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.