Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley Provides Home Care to Seniors in North Alton
Many seniors in North Alton choose to age in place instead of moving into an assisted living facility or nursing home. Allowing seniors to remain at home enables them to remain independent in their familiar surroundings. Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley provides compassionate, top-quality home care for our senior clients. When you choose to work with us, rest assured, you are in good hands.
Choose from a Wide Range of Care Services
Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley works with each client individually to create a customized care plan. When creating your plan, we take into consideration your loved one’s lifestyle and interests and match them with a compatible caregiver. Choose from the following home care services:
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care for seniors in any stage of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Dementia Care - we assist seniors with dementia, helping them stay as independent as possible.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors prevent costly falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential support and care to families when a loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - we can help seniors keep up relationships with family and friends using texting, video chatting, email, and more.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care after a hospital stay to prevent readmission.
- Certified Holistic Care - care for our clients social, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal tasks.
- Companion Care – we are companions at heart, our caregivers will provide company and assistance with daily tasks.
Local Attractions Enhance Your Quality of Life
It is important to get out of the house and be active. However, many seniors have a difficult time maintaining an active routine if they have trouble walking, remaining safe in outdoor areas, and using transportation. With in-home care from Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley, our caregivers can accompany them on local outings. Some local venues to explore:
The Harvest Moon Trailway is a 110-kilometer (68 miles) trail that wanders through the Annapolis Valley. It takes you along the former railway through towns emulating the area’s rich Acadian heritage. This flat trail is mostly smooth, hard-packed dirt, with minimal incline.
This museum is located on the Mi’kma’ki ancestral lands and showcases the last few hundred years of community history. Visit their museum to observe their exhibits, or dive into their genealogy library to trace your family lineage.
The Edible Art Café is a unique restaurant in nearby New Minas. It offers creative culinary dishes catering to various special diets such as dairy-free, gluten-free, keto, and vegan while showcasing local art and music.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
To learn more about home care in North Alton and the surrounding areas, contact Senior Home Care by Angels in the Annapolis Valley to schedule your free, in-home assessment. To get into contact with our office, please click one of the buttons below.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.