Senior Homecare by Angels Milton provides comprehensive in-home care so aging and disabled adults can thrive in the home they cherish in Milton, ON, and nearby cities
Remaining in a familiar environment is vitally essential for aging and disabled adults. Senior Homecare by Angels Milton makes this possible by providing compassionate and extensive in-home care services tailored to each client's individual needs. We help seniors live safely at home and remain engaged in the community for a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Personalized In-Home Care
Each client is unique, and we strive to meet individual requirements by creating a personalized care plan. Our thoroughly screened professional caregivers are committed to helping seniors feel comfortable and secure in their own homes while continuing to connect with the community for an active and healthy lifestyle. Service options include:
Personal Home Care - Respectful caregivers assist with bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, mobility, meal preparation, and more.
- Companion Care: Our friendly caregivers form bonds with our clients through shared activities and interests.
- Fall Prevention: Visiting Angels has comprehensive safety protocols to assist seniors with mobility and vision issues.
- Respite Care: Our professionals help you feel comfortable taking the necessary time away, knowing your loved one is safe and happy.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home: After hospital care, seniors can be weak and disoriented, so our caregivers ease the transition home.
- Dementia Care: Professionally trained caregivers enable seniors with memory loss to remain safe in familiar surroundings.
- Alzheimer's Care: Specialized caregivers assist seniors with daily needs and activities.
- Social Care: Our patient caregivers assist seniors with technology, enabling frequent contact with friends and family.
- End-of-Life Care: Experienced caregivers provide essential guidance and comfort for seniors and their families during this difficult time.
- Certified Palliative Care: We recognize that physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are equally important for seniors to thrive at home.
Seniors need to live active and engaged lifestyles to remain mentally and physically fit. The Milton area has so much to offer, and Senior Homecare by Angels Milton ensures your loved one can safely and comfortably take advantage of these amenities.
Milton has several conservation areas, and one of our favorites is Crawford Lake. Seniors can enjoy birds and nature on accessible trails, visit Longhouse Village to learn about local First Nations History, and browse the gift shop.
The Milton Seniors' Activity Center also provides various adult registered and drop-in programs for senior residents. Seniors experience arts and crafts, fitness, music, and more in a comfortable and lively environment.
Many of our seniors enjoy programs offered by the First Ontario Arts Centre Milton. Their special events, arts programs, and year-round gallery offer inspiration and education, plus the facility is fully accessible for seniors.
Senior Home Care by Angels is here for you
To learn more about the in-home care services we offer residents of Milton and surrounding areas, call us at 905-875-2422 or fill out our online form. We're happy to answer your questions and schedule a consultation at your convenience.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.