Senior Home Care by Angels provides quality home care and meal preparation in Berwick, Wolfville, Middleton, Kentville, Bridgetown, Digby, and Surrounding Communities
Though we do not always adhere to nutritional requirements, our home care specialists recognize the necessity of eating healthy. However, as we age, it becomes increasingly important to keep a balanced diet and have a constant supply of fresh produce and nutritious meals.
There are a variety of reasons why seniors should be mindful of what they eat into their bodies, including the following:
- Specific medications may necessitate the elimination of certain items from a patient's diet entirely.
- When diets are tailored to meet the specific medical requirements of each individual, health issues can improve.
- A nutritious diet can help alleviate stress on main physical systems such as the circulatory, digestive, and neural systems.
- Changing one's appetite or taste buds may signal health issues or adverse effects that their physician should monitor.
We collaborate with medical professionals to develop a meal plan that meets the dietary requirements of your loved one.
Home care specialists at Visiting Angels of Annapolis Valley will consult and collaborate with clients and their health personnel to determine your loved one's specific dietary requirements. Still, though, we will work with seniors and their relatives to better understand their food preferences, habits, meal preparation, and food storage preferences while providing quality home care. Ultimately, we want to develop a meal plan development strategy that supports both their wellness and their daily requirements.
Seniors who live alone or have mobility impairments may have additional difficulties in obtaining fresh fruit. Seniors must have access to fresh meals and consume fruits and vegetables regularly as part of their daily diet. When it comes to keeping fresh produce stocked in their refrigerators, our caregivers can aid by assisting clients with transport and mobility services or by going weekly shopping on their behalf.
Maintaining the Health of Seniors at Home with Quality Home Care
Cooking can also be challenging for some seniors as their physical ability and mobility decline as they age. From slicing and dicing to cleaning and storing, all quality home care culinary activities can be handled by home care professionals from Visiting Angels of Annapolis Valley.
The following are some of the meal preparation services we provide:
- Making healthful and nutritious meals for your loved ones based on their health requirements
- Going to the grocery store to get ingredients
- Preparing the foods that your loved one enjoys the most
- Preparing meals ahead of time that they can consume at a later time
- Cleaning messes in the kitchen after meal preparation
- Make sure your loved one is eating, or assist them in eating if necessary
- Reminders to take medication and drink plenty of water
Senior Home Care by Angels of Annapolis Valley is available for you
Our caregivers can assist with quality home care for you if you have an older loved one in Berwick, Wolfville, Middleton, Kentville, Bridgetown, Digby, or the neighboring regions trying to maintain a nutritious diet while living alone. Make the call to Senior Home Care by Angels of Annapolis Valley today to learn more about how our personal care specialists can assist your loved one in living a more independent life in the comfort of their own home.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.