24-Hour Home Care for Seniors
Senior Home Care by Angels has been a trusted source for in-home senior care throughout Canada for many years. We’ve helped countless seniors get the support they need to safely and comfortably age in place at home. Our caregivers are proactive and compassionate, which helps our clients get the care they truly need.
We’ve found many seniors do well with occasional caregiver visits. However, if your elderly loved one has been recently discharged from the hospital, has rapidly declining health, or has a major chronic condition, they may require a more advanced level of care in order to remain independent. That’s why we offer 24-hour home care services.
With our personalized, client-first approach to senior care, you can have peace of mind that your loved one will be in good hands with Senior Home Care by Angels.
How Seniors Can Benefit from 24-Hour Home Care
Many seniors who wish to age in place may only need a few hours of assistance with everyday tasks. However, there are some seniors who may need around-the-clock support in order to remain independent.
24-hour home care can be beneficial in many different scenarios, including:
- If your loved one has dementia or another illness that affects their memory and cognition, and as a result forgets to take their medication, forgets what they need to pick up at the grocery store, or wanders at night, 24-hour care can help them get the support they need.
- If your older loved one has a chronic illness, 24-hour home care may help them remain independent. A professional caregiver can assist your loved one with personal care tasks like taking a shower, brushing their teeth, and getting dressed, as well as household chores like emptying the trash and mopping the floor. Elderly adults with chronic conditions may benefit from having more "good days" if they have access to home care services that are available around the clock.
- Seniors who have just been discharged from the hospital often benefit from having access to 24-hour care providers so that they may heal in the familiar surroundings of their own homes. Professional caregivers are available to assist your loved one with daily living tasks such as preparing and serving meals, helping them get to and from the bathroom, and arranging transportation to physical therapy appointments while they heal at home after an accident or surgery.
What Does 24-Hour Home Care from Senior Home Care by Angels Include?
At Senior Home Care by Angels, we specialize in assisting seniors in Canada with activities of daily living. This means we offer non-medical assistance with everyday tasks in order to help seniors live independently at home. For seniors who need an advanced level of care, our 24-hour home care services can provide the quality assistance and support they need.
We can assist with:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Feeding assistance
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal hygiene care
- Arranging transportation
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Running errands
- Meaningful companionship
- Overnight monitoring
- And more
Unlike other home care agencies, Senior Home Care by Angels delivers personalized care for every client. We will take your loved one’s needs and schedule into account and create a care plan that will help them remain safe, comfortable, and content as they live out their golden years at home. We work with your loved one’s schedule, allowing them to get the care they need, when they need it.
Learn how 24-hour home care can benefit your loved one by contacting your local Senior Home Care by Angels office today.
Each Senior Home Care by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Home Care by Angels franchised agency.