Learn how Senior Home Care by Angels is helping seniors throughout Canada stay safe during the COVID-19 outbreak
Maintaining your aging loved one’s wellness during the coronavirus outbreak is necessary. Luckily, you are not alone. At Senior Home Care by Angels, we are committed to ensuring the well-being of seniors in our care. Through our exceptional in-home care services, we are able to help older adults remain safe, healthy, active, and happy throughout their golden years.
Although we don’t know everything about coronavirus, we understand it is quickly spreading throughout communities across the planet. According to The Public Health Agency of Canada, this virus spreads in three ways: from person-to-person, through surfaces, and through the air.
How In-Home Care from Senior Home Care by Angels Can Help Aging Adults in Canada Stay Safe During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Senior Home Care by Angels is a caregiving agency dedicated to helping seniors across Canada age independently at home. Through our wide variety of essential personal care services, we enable seniors to live out their golden years at home where they feel safe and comfortable. Our services range from simple tasks to assistance with personal care needs.
With recommendations by The Public Health Agency of Canada in mind, we have come up with the best practices for ensuring the well-being of older adults.
- Know the symptoms: The most common symptoms are fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing, chest pain, and confusion.
- Provide personal care: Our dedicated caregivers can help your loved one with bathing, grooming, brushing teeth, and other personal care tasks.
- Practice social distancing: Since seniors should stay at home during the outbreak, our caregivers can go grocery shopping and run the errands so your loved one doesn’t have to.
- Stay mindful: It is important that people who need to sneeze or cough to do so into the crook of their elbow or into a tissue.
- Maintain a clean home: Our in-home care providers can disinfect your parent’s home and ensure they live in a clean environment with light housekeeping assistance.
How Else Can Caregivers from Senior Home Care by Angels Keep Seniors Safe?
Apart from practicing daily wellness to keep your senior healthy, we offer a variety of other in-home senior care services as well. We can help with daily tasks such as arranging transportation, meal preparation, mobility assistance, and transferring. To those who have specialized needs, we offer Alzheimer’s and dementia care, fall prevention, end of life care, social care, and more.
To learn more about our in-home care services, please contact your local Senior Home Care by Angels office today.