Finding Exceptional Senior Care in Edmonton
Caring for an elderly loved one in Edmonton is no mean feat, but sometimes finding help can be just as difficult. You wouldn't trust just anyone with their care, but sifting through your options can be overwhelming. Knowing which questions to ask of a potential senior care agency is a helpful way to help you narrow down your options to find the perfect match.
Are You Asking the Right Questions?
When it comes to choosing a home care agency in Edmonton, it's all about getting the perfect fit. It's important to find out what kind of services and support a senior care agency is going to provide for your loved one, and your family, before settling on them as your home care provider.
Senior Home Care By Angels® Edmonton has listed some questions you may want to ask of any home care agency you consider include:
- How will they choose your caregiver? Compatibility plays a major role in the success of senior care, so a good agency in Edmonton will try to match your loved one with a caregiver who suits their personality as well as their needs.
- How will they schedule your services? Where you need hourly, daily, weekly, or around-the-clock care, you'll want to be sure that a potential agency will keep your bases covered.
- How will they protect your loved one's dignity? Receiving senior care can feel like an imposition for some Edmonton area elders, which is why a good agency will do everything they can to put their dignity first.
- How will they keep you in the loop? A reputable senior care agency in Edmonton will always keep you up-to-date with your loved one's care by doing home visits and checking-in over the phone.
- How will they handle changes to your services? It's important to know whether an agency can accommodate changes to plan on short notice and how quickly they can implement requests.
Learning More About Your Senior Care Options in Edmonton
If you've been searching for the perfect home care provider for your loved one and would like to learn more, you can request an in-home consultation from Senior Home Care By Angels Edmonton, completely free of charge. We meet with families in Edmonton, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park, and the neighbouring areas to help them get the full scope of their options and answer any questions they might have.
Ready to find out more? Call Senior Home Care By Angels Edmonton today to book your free, in-home consultation on senior care today.
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.