How to Get Started with Home Care Services from Senior Homecare by Angels
Ready to get started with professional home care services? Senior Homecare by Angels makes it easy for families in Canada to arrange care for elderly loved ones.
The best way to provide the highest quality level of in-home elder care requires an initial meeting where family and/or client meet with a Senior Homecare by Angels care coordinator. This meeting includes a detailed review of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests of family or client, and any other concerns. We can also offer a free no obligation fall prevention assessment as well.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of Senior Homecare by Angels and it is an excellent opportunity for us to get to know you as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations as we have much experience in understanding what works in certain situations.
The following topics are commonly discussed during initial meetings.
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to bathing and grooming, dressing, meals and diet, mobility, and incontinence.
- Reviewing schedules involving sleep, eating and medicine.
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Logistics of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and the details of how to work with scheduling changes, the office or the caregivers.
- If you would like to proceed with our home care services at that time, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, schedule a nurse visit, and coordinate a meeting with caregiver(s).
Find A Senior Homecare by Angels Office Near You!
You can quickly locate a Senior Homecare by Angels office nearby by entering your postal code in our office locator. We look forward to meeting your family!
Each Senior Homecare by Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Visiting Homecare International Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Senior Homecare by Angels franchised agency.